Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aunt Flow is a B&%$@

She came to visit today. Crying has ensued.  I texted J.D. demanding a puppy and wine. The puppy is a no go as we have already met our apartment's two pet maximum with Paisley and Patrick (our cats). Well at least I can drink at our college's homecoming this weekend and the next weekend's wedding??? That's a silver lining, right? Kind of?

J.D. has now compared baby making to football. He is a highschool coach. It was an amusing analogy but since my knowledge of football is limited I cannot repeat it right. Something about being on the 40 yard line and getting pushed back and if we wanna win....

On another note, infertility has infiltrated even the simple show of One Tree Hill. (Yes, I watch it religiously.)  Brooke Davis cannot get pregnant. The exchange between Brooke and her six year old godson, Jamie was priceless this week.

Jamie: "Aunt Brooke, where do babies come from?"
Brooke: "Not from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment