Thursday, September 16, 2010

5DPO

So today is day 18 of my cycle. When I went to the bathroom before putting in the progesterone suppository, there was blood on the toilet paper. Implantation bleeding perhaps???? The irony of actually being excited and hopeful about blood on the toilet paper, when usually it brings fear and/or disappointment, is not lost on me.

I have already gotten in touch with a new ob/gyn office here and have given the nurse the run down of my losses and luteal phase defect. Basically, I have given them the heads up that I am going to need lots and lots of attention if I got pregnant this cycle. If I didn't I want to discuss Chlomid which I have been resisting the use of up until now. But I am tired of wasting time.

So here's hoping I got pregnant this cycle not that it neccessarily means I will wind up with a baby.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be weary of Clomid. It actually is a walk in the park. Hoping you won't need it though

    ReplyDelete