Friday, August 24, 2012

Frank's Birthday and Birthday Party

Lucky boy, he smashed two cakes.  One on his actual day of birth, the other at his party. His party theme was traffic. I got all the printables for his party here.  It was so hot, we decided to have the party in the basement instead of outside.

Birthday candle. It goes up to 21 years. You burn it each year.  Joe and his brothers each had one.



Before

After




Table centerpieces
Filled with candy
              


Posterboard of all his monthly pictures





Loved the cake, but oops "yield" is spelled incorrectly










2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!!! Looks like you might be addicted to Etsy too. I love the after picture with the cake, way too cute.
    Happy Birthday Frank, I hope you have another amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Happy 1st Birthday Frank! The centerpieces are adorable. I am glad I'm not the only one going all out for a birthday party! :-)

    ReplyDelete