Sunday, February 5, 2012

Church And The Super Bowl

This is what I wore to church today. The shoes are a lot cuter close up and the striped in the shirt are actually blue.  I didn't want to buy an expensive striped shirt so I got this one on sale at Forever21. The skirt is from Forever21 from Freshman year of college. It buttoned but there is a Be Band underneath to disguise the muffin top.  I finally found my mustard yellow sweater at Target.  I have been looking for one the past few fall seasons and always missed the boat or it was never quite the yellow I was thinking of.
  And this is what Frank wore to church today. It was a gift from Joe's great aunt.  I was saving it for Easter but the kid grows so fast it wouldn't have fit him.



When we cam e back from church we changed into our Superbowl outfits.  I kept the shirt and the earrings and just put on some jeans and a pair of Mossimo denim flats with zipper detail I got on clearance from Target. frank put on a football themed shirt that is red, white and blue. We are rooting for the Giants, as I am a native New Yorker, although I have not lived there for some time.








1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness!! That church outfit of his is soooooo cute! I love when babies wear bowties! :-) He is so adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete