Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Laughing and Moved at the Same Time

I was looking for books about miscarriage on Amazon. It suggested Knocked Up, Knocked Down by Monica Murphy Lemoine. She also posted a video dedicated to her stillborn son. It is very touching and funny at the same time. Don't get me wrong, after losing four pregnancies in less than a year, I feel for any woman stuck in this sorority of pregnancy and infant loss. It is a horrible place to be. However, Monica seems to cope with a snarky sense of humor. Read her blog and listen to the words in her song and you will see what I mean. It is a good representation of what parents of angels think about. I can't wait to read her book!

2 comments:

  1. It is an AMAZING book. I cried and laughed and understood every emotion. You will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful book! I just finished reading it. I found myself crying, laughing, crying some more and just jaw dropping understanding everything she was saying.

    ReplyDelete